Saturday, February 24, 2007

Investment Professional Opines about ETF's

One of the few financial professionals I genuinely respect, Rick Ferri, gave Maria Bartiroma same face time on CNBC. Click here for his take on the recent ETF explosion.

Aside: I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) today. Strange how everything seems to be a series of coincidence: I've commonly read about them in my research. DFA is only one of a handful of firms where the remainder of the elite group of financial professionals and scholars I truly admire formed and are currently changing the way investing should happen (they only manage some of the largest pension funds in the US-- which are far larger than any individual mutual funds and other offerings). I only wished my recruiter didn't pressure me to go in while I was still suffering from my cold because my first impression wasn't definitely the best. I guess we'll see what happens next week.

No comments: